Barcelona vs Celta de Vigo Match Review

Barcelona vs Celta de Vigo Match Review

Posted on October 8, 2022 by in Football
Barcelona vs Celta de Vigo Match Review

The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you still face any issues, then you can compare the numbers to any other spots. Do not forget to take a risk at a crucial time.

Latest performance

Barcelona played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 matches also. On the other side, Celta de Vigo also took part in six games and won 3 times.

It is a major change in the performance of teams.

Results in the last six games

Barcelona : W,W,W,W,L,L

Celta de Vigo : W,W,W,L,L,L

You can take any decision on the behalf of this data.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to maintain the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Barcelona. So, they have more chances to win this game.

Predictions

According to predictions, Barcelona picked a 66% chance to win. On the other hand, Celta de Vigo also gained a 13% chance to carry the day. The remaining 21% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Barcelona played three games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, they scored 7 goals and conceded 0 also. Robert scored 9 goals.

If we see the performance of Barcelona, then they also took part in 3 games and won 1 time. They failed in a couple of games. The whole side scored 2 goals and conceded 7 also. Aspas scored 5 goals.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced only yellow cards in the last some games. However, Celta de Vigo conceded a red card also. It can create pressure on them.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds, Barcelona picked ¼ numbers versus 10/1. The remaining numbers of 5/1 will go to draw the match. You can also take some points to predict the bests side.

Statistics

Barcelona remained undefeated in the last six back-to-back games. So, we can say that they can win another game in the same season. Here are betting tips for your assistance.

Betting Tips

At the end of the task, it is essential to leave betting tips for teams. Yes, both sides will not score in this game.

Conclusion

If you have seen all the major parts of predictions, then it is not a big deal to compare the sides. Yes, Barcelona is a better side to win the game. We made these predictions according to the demand of viewers. All the data are official and taken from reliable sources. You can analyse at any time.

Recent News
Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Net Gains Slot Review

Net Gains Slot Review

November 28, 2022

Wales Vs England Match Review

Wales Vs England Match Review

November 28, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites