Aztec Wilds is still another slot placed in the south-American jungle. This time, it’s Iron Dog Studios’ time to have a spin on this recurring subject. Not surprisingly, it shows up with a tumbling reel attribute, however, what makes this slot stand out is how the freebies attribute is activated, and also the unusually high potential for a slot with average volatility.
It all acts out on five reels, four rows and 1,024 ways to succeed. You can place wagers ranging between 50p and £100 for each turn on all platforms and gadgets. The base game arrives with constant wilds, and also sticky wilds and spreading wilds, and put together with the tumbling wins attribute, it’s enough to maintain things fascinating.
The center of attraction is the slots freebies attribute, and this is activated by going for four or more tumbling achievements in a row. The bonus turn shows up with a continuous multiplier, and here is where you can look forward to the more significant wins to land. With 6,000 times maximum win potential, Aztec Wilds game sticks out as an appealing alternative in a “jungle” of like themed games.
Game release: 05.01.2020
Max. Win (coins): 600000
Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £0.5 (100)
Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology: JS, HTML5Game release05.01.2020
All the images will fall as weighty blocks of stone. They show up with distinct Aztec motives in the form of totem masks or gold elements. Also, the constant low-value royal icons are in action here, and you require three to five complementing icons on a payline to succeed. Below is the paytable for Aztec Wilds game:
- Square pointed gold icon – awards eight times for five on a payline
- Goldeneye symbol – offers five times for five on a payline
- Golden skull symbol – Gives three times for five on a payline
- Blue totem mask – Gives 2.4 times for five on a payline
- Red totem mask – offers 1.6 times for five on a payline
- Green totem mask – Gives one time for five on a payline
- Card suit icons – award between 0.6 times and 0.2 times for five on a payline
The game functions on the tumbling reels engine, which implies that succeeding icons are taken away to create room for new icons falling from up. This means that you can expect potentially a lot of additional wins for each spin. The process continues as long as you keep succeeding, and it assists in maintaining the base play fresh and active.
The golden mask wild can fall on all reels apart from the first (that is reel 2, 3, 4 and 5), and it has a greater chance of landing in the course of the tumble reels attribute. You will as well gain from a sticky wild which can only fall on the Centre reel, and this will stay frozen in place after achieving a tumble.
The spreading wild can as well land on all reels apart from the first, and it will load the whole reel when it does. All these various wilds can fall in distinct combinations, and it assists in maintaining the base play captivating as you wait for the “main meal” to be served.
Aztec Wilds Free spins
There exists a meter beside the reels. It keeps track of the number of consecutive tumbles achievements you have got. This is the secret to activating the freebies attribute on this slot since there is no scatter icon. You require to win at least four tumbles in a line to activate the bonus round, and it functions as follows:
- Four consecutive tumble achievements grant you fourteen spins with a multiplier starting at one time
- Five consecutive tumble achievements offer you sixteen turns with a multiplier beginning at one time.
- Six consecutive tumble achievements grants you sixteen turns with a multiplier beginning at three times.
- Seven consecutive tumble achievements offer you twenty spins with a multiplier beginning at three times.
- Eight consecutive tumble achievements grant you twenty spins with a multiplier beginning at five times.
You will not gain from the sticky and spreading wild in the course of the freebies attribute. However, there is a continuous multiplier. This multiplier heightens by a factor of 1 time for every tumble and can assist increase your achievements.
What is The Game’s Jackpot (Maximum Win)?
There exist no jackpot of any type on Aztec Wilds game. However, you can still carry home some decent payments here. This is because of the continuous multiplier, of course, and the slot’s maximum win is 6,000x your bet — a very firm potential for an average volatile slot. You can also pocket up to £600,000 on one free spin here that is as long as you participate with the top possible bet of £100.
We screened eight hundred and sixty-two United Kingdom online casinos and located Aztec Wilds in sixteen of them. Four casinos placed Aztec Wilds in their hallway. The average level in the casino hallway is 149.37 (Calculated for all the eight hundred and sixty-two casinos). The SlotRank for Aztec Wilds for the United Kingdom is five hundred and sixteen.
Online Casinos Where You Can Play Aztec Wilds
You can take part in Aztec Wilds for real cash at any one of the noted down casinos below:
- Bwin – +100 Free Spins
- BetVictor – Bet £10 Obtain £70
- NetBet – 100% to £200 + 10VS
- Red Bet – 100% to £100
- William Hill (Games) – Deposit £10 obtain £30 bonus
- Betfred (Games) – +25 Free Spins
- Mr Green – 100% to £100 + 200 Bonus Spins
- Videoslots – 100% to £200 + 11WS
- bCasino – 100% to £500 + 50FS
- Bethard Casino – +£50
- Winning Room – 100% to £100
- Fansbet – 300% to £30
If you don’t wish to play for hard cash, you can easily take part in the demo for free.
Aztec Wilds on Mobile
You as well can play Aztec Wilds from your mobile and tablet. Iron Dog Studios always ensure their games are suitable for handheld devices. This grants you the liberty to take part on the go. All you require to pursue significant wins right away is your Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Wilds, sticky wilds and expanding wilds
- Freebies with a continuous multiplier up to five times
- Medium variance and 6,000 times maximum win potential
- Absence of jackpot or bonus game
Aztec Wilds Features
Avalanche / Cascading wins, Expanding icons, Multiplier, Multiway (+1024), FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, Wild, Sticky Wilds.
Ancient civilizations, Aztec, Jungle, Mayan, Ornamental Symbols, Temple
Dark blue, Gray, Green
Aztec Wilds is not a completely typical slot since there are lots of similar slots out there. Still, it’s a nicely done slot, and it shows up with a firm potential for an average variance game. This alone should cause gamers to pay attention, and all the wild attributes, put together with tumbling reels, actually turns the base game exciting – as you wait for the fourth tumble to activate the bonus round.