As one of the 4 most prestigious events on the annual tennis calendar, Australian Open women represents a great chance for the best players to start the year on a peak note. In addition to a huge amount of launching them into the limelight. This year’s event is scheduled to start Jan at the iconic Melbourne Park and will feature Naomi Osaka as the defending women’s title without any doubt, several players as they advance towards the finishing rounds.
In addition to flowing their favorite players via Australian Open live streaming tennis lovers who can rightly guess the winners in advance could be also earning some cash. With this keep in mind, now is a great time to make a few Australian Open predictions 2020 for women’s event, taking into consideration accomplishment and present form.
Australian Open Women betting odds 2020
Almost 3 years after her last major title, Serena Williams’s entry to the Australian Open 2020 to chase that elusive, record-tying twenty fourth Grand Slam event. She has lost 4 major finals, 2 at the US Open and 2 at the Wimbledon, since last 2017, Australian Open crown, yet, despite being the Number 8 seed, she will open the event as the gambling favorite, according to the Australian Open betting odds 2020.
Williams turned up to the 2020 Australian Open by winning the Auckland international and the action starts in Jan From Melbourne. And sportsbook list the 38 years old star as the 22-5 most favorite in the latest Australian Open 2020 betting odds, followed by World Number One, Barty and last event champion Naomi Osaka at 9-1, Simona at 10-1, Karolina at 12-1 and Madison Keys at 18-1.
Australian Open 2020 Betting Tips
- You have to scout many trusted bookmakers and select a bookmaker offing the finest odds for a wager you wish to place
- Before placing a wager on a game, you much go through the history of the matchup and see who’s on top. Go through the present form of the 2 players, and examine who has been in top place in the last five meetings of the pair players.
- When placing a futures wager, look at statistics about the vent favorites, their lead into the event, previous game results, and the draw they’ve drawn in.
- A hard surface, unlike the grass or a clay surface, is made of a uniform rigid material, with an acrylic court layer. This lets for more consistency of bounce when compared to other court types. Since the bounce is more consistent, hard surfaces allow both offensive and defensive players to be successful. That being said, players with a bag complete tricks can make their oppositions run around the court, and tire them, before unleashing winners to finish a match. Hard surfaces suit fast players more than slower players as well.
- A player having completed well on clay or grass doesn’t essentially bode well for the hard.
Australian Open Women’s 2020 Predictions
The gambling for the women’s title at the Australian Open 2020 is wide open, but we are going to steer clear of the outright favorite in this one, which is clearly is Serena Williams, we just think she might struggle in the historically warm conditions at Melbourne, with recent times seeing cracks in her one impenetrable concentration. We actually like Australian hope Barty, while the young Canadian Andreescu stunned at the US Open event and is well in the mix in Australian Open betting odds.
So what are your prediction for Australian Open 2020? Do you agree with our betting picks, or do you think we might be missing on something vital? We would love to see your opinion in the comments section.