Australia vs West Indies T20 World Cup 2021 Betting Review – 6 November

Australia vs West Indies T20 World Cup 2021 Betting Review – 6 November

Posted on November 15, 2023 by in Cricket
Australia vs West Indies T20 World Cup 2021 Betting Review - 6 November

West Indies is a dangerous team for the last some years. All the all-rounders in the side created a history for the viewers. Keiron Pollard is one of the best T20 hitters and bowlers. He can change the side of the game at any time. I am here to give you tips about the significant elements of betting review. Head to Head information, latest performances, squads detail, betting odds & tips, predictions and other related information required to gain the best review

Head to head result

Both the side played 16 games to each other since the start of T20 formate. West Indies remained undefeated in 10 games, whereas the Aussies posted six wins versus the West Indies. So, pressure is one of the Aussies because they failed in the bilateral series by 4-1 versus the same side.

Latest Performance

The Australian team failed in the last two T20 series versus the West Indies by 4-1 and Bangladesh. That was one of the dangerous results for the players and team management. If we talk about the West Indies side, then their players showed a tremendous history once again.

Star Players in both teams

Andre Russell, Pollard, CH Gayle, DV Bravo, Pooran, Lendle Simmons, Lewis and Sunil Narine are the primary threat for the Australian side. If we talk about the Australian team, they also posted all the experienced players on the side. SPD Smith once again made a place in the final XI with Glen Maxwell.


No one would like to change maximum players from the final playing XI in the last series. The Australian team will rely on the M Marsh, Ashton Turner and M Starc. The official squads will announce before the 30 minutes to start the game. Aaron Finch will lead the side from Aussies, and Pollard is ready to show something different from the past with their companions.


Everyone knows about the latest performance of the two sides. Aussies take out the game from the depth to gain victory. Their players have a lot of experience in most of the game. They have a 55% chance to win the game. West Indies will join the ground with only 45% chances.

Who Will Win?

Both the teams have equal chances to win the game. There are many all-rounders in the West Indies to alter the result of the game. According to my views, West Indies will carry the day.

Betting Odds

I have checked the different price rates for the two teams. The experts are getting more price for the West Indies as compare to Australia. It is due to the latest experience in different kinds of contests.

Betting Tips

There are not many chances to draw the game by knowing weather and pitch conditions. If the openers of West Indie stay on the crease for just six overs, then it is not easy to beat them. The Australian side is still struggling for the last six months in T20 formate.


If you have a love for cricket, then you know about the strength of the West Indies and Australian teams. All the players in the West Indies have the nerves to face the star bowlers in an international career. No doubt, you have different views about the winner of the day, but according to my expectations. West Indies is ready to beat the Australian side.

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites