Alex De Minaur vs Liam Broady Betting Review

Alex De Minaur vs Liam Broady Betting Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Tennis
Alex De Minaur vs Liam Broady Betting Review

In the game, Alex De Minaur will host Liam Broady. It will leave some extra pressure on the Broady. But, it does not mean that he cannot win this game. Everyone knows it is the most crucial round and a round of Wimbledon, 2022. The match is scheduled to play on 2nd July 2022. You can get all exclusive coverage from 15:00 England Standard Time. Here is the complete detail of the review. After reading the content, you will learn about the best players and the expected winner.

Statistics, head-to-head, odds, tips, predictions, scores, and pre-match information is enough to place a bet on the best player.

Head to Head

Both players had faced each other only one time in the past. Where Alex De Minaur remained undefeated, it showed that he had more chances to win. However, Wimbledon is a much different tournament than all others.


According to predictions, Alex De Minaur picked 60% chances to win. On the other side, Liam Broady also gained a 40% chance to win.

We predicted checking the latest result and 25 online bookmakers in the market. According to it, Alex De Minaur picked a @1.07 betting rate.

Alex de Minaur

Minaur reached London with some good results in the past. So, he will not stop the consistency he had done in the past games. He is more confident about winning this game. So, it will not be easy for Broady to stop him in this game. All the numbers and past results favor this player.

Liam Broady

He gained a lot of confidence after beating the world-class players in the world. We have checked that he rattled all the hopes of Diego, Lukasz, and Liam in a recent game. So, we are going to see a challenging game of the season. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. The result can be different on grassy pitches instead of others.


De Manager scored 6-3 on the grass this year. He did not win even a single title. He has gained 81% with the service’s games on grass courts. At the same time, 27% of results were in returns. It means 94 games on services from 115 and 33 in recovery from 120.

De Minaur had won 39% of breakpoints on the grass in the same year. It cleared that 30 out of 77 to rank 21st.

In the last tournament, he failed in the semi-final on 24th June 2022.

If we see the performance of Liam Broady, he gained 3-2 results on the grass grounds in the same year 2022. However, he did not win even a single title on grassy grounds.

Final Words

The above information and statistics show that De Minaur has more chances to win. His performance is better on grassy surfaces rather than on others. Moreover, he also has the advantage of head-to-head games. So. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose this team for better results in betting.

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites