Ajaccio vs Clermont Match Review

Ajaccio vs Clermont Match Review

Posted on September 29, 2022 by in Football
Ajaccio vs Clermont Match Review

Both teams left different results in the last game. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and statistics. After reading the article, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is a summary of latets games.

Latets performance

Ajaccio played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games. On the other side, Clermont also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. I will update the data when receiving it.

Head to Head

Both sides did not play against each other in recent matches. So, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of past data.

Results in the last six games

Ajaccio : W,L,L,L,L,L

Clermont : W,W,W,L,L,D

Clermont showed more positive information in all the last games. The same side has more chances to win.

Predictions

Ajaccio picked 37% chances to win. On the other side, Clemont also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 31% chances will go to a draw match.

Red and yellow cards

Both teams faced yellow cards in recent matches. Ajaccio faced 5 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Whereas, Clermont also faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. It is a huge change between the two teams. Here are both teams’ data for French League 1.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Ajaccio played 4 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in games and draw one match also. They scored one goal and conceded 5 also. Bayala scored 1 goal for the team.

On the other side, Clermont also took part in 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match. Muhammad scored 3 goals.

Betting Odds

Ajaccio picked a 5/4 betting price versus 15/2 numbers. The reaming 21/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

I have checked that Ajaccio did not win even a single game in the last three games. Here are betting tips for teams.

Ajaccio vs Clermont Betting Tips

According to betting tips, Ajaccio and Clermont will not do any goal in this game. We are expecting a draw result. Here are the final predictions and detail of the teams.

Final Words

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big goal to predict the best side of the day. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Clermont has a lot of chances to win this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data. You can compare all the facts and figures before taking any decision. In betting, you have to take some experience before placing a bet.

Recent News
Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Net Gains Slot Review

Net Gains Slot Review

November 28, 2022

Wales Vs England Match Review

Wales Vs England Match Review

November 28, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites