Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Betting Review – 29th October

Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Betting Review – 29th October

Afghanistan did not win even a single game versus Pakistan. Undoubtedly, they picked a lot of experience in all kinds of cricket, but it is not easy to face the Pakistan side. I am here to tell you about the latest performance, head-to-head results, betting tips and odds, prediction, who will win, and related information.

Head to Head

Pakistan always remained undefeated versus Afghanistan from the start of T20 cricket. I have checked the facts and figures and found the same result. But, Afghanistan has the power to change the game.

Latest Performance

Pakistan failed versus England and South Africa in the last T20 series. Afghanistan was looking to struggle in the latest games also. Both sides need to perform better than the last.

Prediction

If we see the prediction percentage of Two sides, then Pakistan has a 70% chance to win the game. Afghanistan will enter into the crucial game with only a 30% chance to win.

Who Will Win?

Pakistan will win the game easily. Rashid Khan and Muhammad Nabi can change the side of the game at any time. Only these two players can change the result.

Squads

Both the teams will announce the final XI before the start of the game. Afghanistan would like to add the Mujeeb Ur Rehman as start spinner bowers. Pakistan can add the Sharjeel, Fakhar Zaman and Imad Wasin. It means no one would like to exclude the prominent player.

Betting Tips

Rashid Khan, Mujeeb, your Rehman, Muhammad Nabi and Asghar Afghan are star players from Afghanistan. If we talk about Pakistan, the Babar Azam, Hassan Ali, Imad Wasim, and Muhammad Hafeez could threaten the opposition.

Betting Odds

It is essential to show the price rate for the two sides. Pakistan picked more price rate than Afghanistan. There are few chances to draw the game.

Conclusion

I tried my best to create the best betting preview for the viewers. According to my official information, Pakistan did not fail versus Afghanistan in any game of cricket. No doubt, the weather and conditions of the United Arab Emirates will favour Pakistan also. In the end, there are no two opinions about the result. Green shirts are ready to pick more points.