In 3 Hand Casino Hold’em, played with a 52-card deck, you can win on your Ante bet and optional AA Bonus side bet.
The table rules used are as follows:
- Played with three hands.
- Cards are re-shuffled after each round.
- Played with 1 deck.
- The dealer must have a pair of 4s or better to qualify.
- The payout on your AA Bonus bet is based on the AA Bonus paytable.
- The payout on your Ante bet is based on the Ante paytable.
- All five cards are used to determine the winner. If you and the dealer share a pair, the values of the third, fourth and fifth cards are taken into consideration.
After placing your Ante bet and optional AA Bonus bet, you and the dealer each receive two cards face down. Three community cards are dealt face up on the table. You must decide whether to CALL or FOLD. If you fold, you lose your Ante bet and optional AA Bonus bet.
If you call, you place an additional Call bet, equal to double your Ante bet. If your two personal cards and the three community cards give you a hand with a pair of aces or better, you win on your AA Bonus bet according to the paytable.
The final two community cards are dealt face up, and the dealer reveals his two hidden cards. The best 5-card poker hand that can be comprised from the five community cards plus the two personal cards wins. The dealer must have a pair of 4s or better to qualify.
RTP main bet: 97.84%
RTP main bet (based on total bet): 99.18%
If the dealer does not qualify, your Ante bet is paid according to the Ante paytable and your Call bet is returned.
If the dealer qualifies, he compares his best hand with yours to determine the winner.
- If you and the dealer have the same hand, the game is a push, and you’re Ante and Call bets are returned.
- If the dealer’s hand beats yours, you lose both your Ante bet and Call bet.
- If your hand beats the dealer’s, your Ante bet is paid according to the Ante paytable and your Call bet pays even money (1:1).
You have the option of placing an AA Bonus bet. You win on your AA Bonus bet when your first two personal cards plus the first three community cards give you a pair of aces or better.
The AA bonus RTP based on best strategy is 93.74%.
|Minimum Ante Bet (*):||€1.00|
|Maximum Ante Bet (*):||€100.00 (Per Hand)|
|Minimum AA Bonus Bet (*):||€1.00|
|Maximum AA Bonus Bet (*):||€50.00 (Per Hand)|
|Denominations 1||0.01 0.02 0.05 0.10 0.25 0.50 1.00 5.00 10.00 25.00 50.00 100.00 500.00 2000.00 10000.00|
Default values are bolded.
|Maximum Exposure (*):||21300|
|Probability of Maximum Exposure:||1.29E-11|
|Free Game Support:||No|
|Return to player configurations|
|Default RTP 1||96||94||91 2||87 2||84 2|
- Default values may vary depending on the market.
- Not applicable for operators licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Paytable represented as a “X:1 total bet”.
|4 of a Kind||10:1|
|Straight or Less||1:1|
|AA Bonus Paytable|
|4 of a Kind||40:1|
|Straight or Less||7:1|
WIN CALCULATION AND BETS:
1) Maximum wins are inclusive of the origin bet and based on the default bets for games
2) Underlined and bold values are default settings
3) Default settings can be changed by the operator
4) If the default settings/bets are altered, the maximum wins will be altered as well
1) All currency values relate to a currency multiplier of 1 which is accurate for EUR, USD, and GBP.
2) Other currencies, another multiplier might be used. For example: SEK has currency multiplier 10. All
Values related to currency should thus be multiplied by 10 for SEK. I.e. 10€ = $10 = £10 = SEK100.
3) A currency value is marked with an asterisk (*) next to the caption in all tables.